1. All this time the Bush Administration has been focusing United States resources on revenge... when Kim Jung-il has been over there making the REAL weapons of mass destruction. Ha..and can you believe the Republicans are blaming CLINTON! Ha! But did you know that under the Clinton Administration, North Korea didn't have any nuclear testing...hell they didn't even have a weapon...but it was the company that DONALD RUMSFELD was on the board of sold a nuclear reactor to North Korea! WTF? This was known back in 2003!!!! (Donald Rumsfeld , sat on the board of a company which three years ago sold two light water nuclear reactors to North Korea - a country he now regards as part of the "axis of evil" and which has been targeted for regime change by Washington because of its efforts to build nuclear weapons. http://www.guardian.co.uk/korea/article/0,2763,952289,00.html, http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=03/05/03/0028228)
This adminstration is sooooooooooo....UM....... there are so many words that describe it that I don't have to list those words because YOU have your own....
2. The United States is indebted to China. The United States currently owes China over $650 BILLION in debt. That number is expected to grow to over $1 Trillion during the next 2 years. http://www.lilithgallery.com/articles/china_winning_tradewar.html
3. We are fighting two wars. http://www.narcoterror.org/twowars.htm One for a search of Osama BinLaden of which the Bin Ladin family are friends with the Bush Family. Another war just because the leader of that country, didn't like his daddy...yet the United States was supplying Iraq weapons so they could fight Iran. As the US pours more and more resources into the war against terrorism, the question arises whether the US can truly fight two different 'wars' at once. The US initially committed $40 billion to the war on terrorism, according to press accounts. In comparison, as Jonathan Kay pointed out in a commentary in Canada's National Post on Oct. 29, 2001 ( "Terror or Drugs? We Can't Wage War On Both"), "In 2000, the war on drugs cost the United States $35-billion -- more than three times what the federal government spent on programs to combat terrorism."
4. Gas has gone as high as $3.50 for 93 octane in various parts of the country. Don't think the gas prices didn't go down just because....they went down because it's election season!!!! And you know the Bush Administration has close ties with oil companies and industries....so as a favor for a minute....why not bring it down so Republicans all around the country can tote that message! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving these prices...but after the elections....watch the prices go back up...cuz OPEC is cutting production by 1 millions barrels a day! Opec has decided that having oil prices below $60 a barrel is too low, and they will begin to cut production of oil to push the price of oil back up. The cuts are to be from the official quota level, rather than the actual production volumes. http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=57503&rubrik1=Economy&rubrik2=Company%2... , http://www.thestreet.com/_googlen/markets/energy/10314238.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEN...
5. Lobbyist scandal. - Jack Abramoff .... Bush and them tried to act like they didn't even know Jack Abramoff....but yet this man visited the White House over 300 times! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abramoff_Indian_lobbying_scandal
6. Mark Foley. Do I really need to say more?
7. Book says Bush just using Christians - ‘Tempting Faith’ author David Kuo worked for Bush from 2001 to 2003 - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15228489/