HRC says "I'm the Candidate of Dreams"...
That quote alone is insanely funny!
Hillary Clinton: I'm The Candidate Of "Dreams..."
HRC is off her game...and she doesn't know how to bring it back!
Are the HRC supporters SURE they want to continue to support:
1. a person who JUST found her VOICE in New Hampshire yet what happened to her voice of 35 years of experience...
2. voted and supports the Iraq war, but now can't admit that it was a mistake...won't even apologize!
3. Needed her husband to DEFEND her but she's the all powerful hear me roar woman...
4. Had to add $5mil to her campaign because she had a poor financial strategy...
5. Desparately asked Obama for a weekly debate, but she's the one who was supposed to have this wrapped up by Super Tuesday...nah make that Iowa (I know that 3rd place finish was like when Bill use to spank that ass! But then again...Bill never spanked THAT ass...)
6. Oh yeah...don't forget she wants to GARNISH your wages to pay for her wealth I mean health care program...
7. I don't even have to mention the scandals from the 90s....
There is so much more...and I'm sure ANY one person can add another 8 to 10 bullet points of why HRC is fake and doesn't deserve shit!
LMAO...the candidate of dreams...more like a NIGHTMARE!
Hillary's body of work as a Senator. Says that either she's lazy or was to afraid to committo any legislation that might bring a change of direction for our nation. But you can judge for yourself.
Senator Clinton, who has served only one full term (6yrs.), and another year campaigning, has managed to author and pass into law, (20) twenty pieces of legislation in her first six years.These bills can be found on the website of the Library of Congress (www.thomas.loc.gov), but to save you trouble, I'll post them here for you.
1. Establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site.
2. Support the goals and ideals of Better Hearing and Speech Month.
3. Recognize the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
4. Name courthouse after Thurgood Marshall.
5. Name courthouse after James L. Watson.
6. Name post office after Jonn A. O'Shea.
7. Designate Aug. 7, 2003, as National Purple Heart Recognition Day.
8. Support the goals and ideals of National Purple Heart Recognition Day.
9. Honor the life and legacy of Alexander Hamilton on the bicentennial of his death.
10. Congratulate the Syracuse Univ. Orange Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship.
11. Congratulate the Le Moyne College Dolphins Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship.
12. Establish the 225th Anniversary of the American Revolution Commemorative Program.
13. Name post office after Sergeant Riayan A. Tejeda.
14. Honor Shirley Chisholm for her service to the nation and express condolences on her death.
15. Honor John J. Downing, Brian Fahey, and Harry Ford, firefighters who lost their lives on duty. Only five of Clinton's bills are, more substantive. 16. Extend period of unemployment assistance to victims of 9/11.
17. Pay for city projects in response to 9/11
18. Assist landmine victims in other countries.
19. Assist family caregivers in accessing affordable respite care.
20. Designate part of the National Forest System in Puerto Rico as protected in the wilderness preservation system.