And old friend of mine from the Russ Parr Message Board tagged me to tell 7 interesting things about myself....I posted this on his blog [http://seeyouin1984.com/] originally, but I decided to do a cut n paste for my own blog.
However, I've also taken the time after some reflection to add some more information. (see section where it says EDIT)
January 29th, 2009 at 11:17 pm
1. I am a writer. I write screenplays and poetry. I’d really like to get my break into Hollywood writing industry. I have written three screenplays thus far and I have a keen TV pilot stuck in my dome. It’s a tough business. I even went back to school to receive my third master degree in Creative Writing.
2. Although, I am a mother of two daughters ages 11 and 6, I really don’t like kids that much. lol I really don’t like doing first grade homework. My children are 5 years apart, so I’m looking forward to when my youngest one is 10 years old. I think that’s when I’ll appreciate them more…but guess what I love babies up until 2 years old. lol Go figure.
3. My boyfriend is white and he’s 10 years my junior. I care him about deeply, but I think on some days I miss my ex-boyfriend. He and I are still friends. I met him on RPMB and he caused a lot of unnecessary and useless drama with all this womanizing ways. Now why would I miss that? I don’t miss the drama, I miss the closeness we shared, when he was being him and not some internet whore lover. Doesn’t matter, I’ve moved on. *I think* lol
Edit// 2/3/09 I've now decided I don't want to be friends with him anymore (my ex). Being friends with him serves me no purpose. Our relationship/friendship is emotionally crippling. I feel like he and I are sitting in this dingy in the middle of the ocean. I look him and see that he's not trying to save us, but save himself. I see another dingy. So I jump ship. Swim out to this other boat and I feel that I'm rescued. And as I begin to drift away from him, I noticed that my new "savior" was just my interim boat to the one in the distance. But I call out to him, my ex, as we drift further apart, but the response I hear is shallow and faint. I turn my back as my new "savior" attempts to bring me to safety. In the far distance, I see an empty dingy...that's were I want to be until the right "savior" comes along.
4. I’m addicted to the internet. I DVR my favorite shows and rarely does my TV come on during the week because I’m on the computer. I have two working Sony Vaio laptops in my bedroom. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know. I have different purposes for each.
5. I just turned 38 on January 21 and I’ve never been married. Sometimes that bothers me.
6. I just turned 38 on January 21 and I’ve never been married. Sometimes I’m strangely happy about that. I live my life and I don’t have to compromise about anything to anyone for any reason. I spend, I save, I sleep in the middle of my bed and I HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE REMOTE.
7. I am complicated.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
7 things about me requested by mUdd...
Posted by Unknown at 6:51:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment